3-7 September 2012, Mecavnik, Serbia
Experimental work - build a smart village
Excellent lecturers, interesting lectures covering a range of IoT and M2M topics
The senZations summer school has become an annual event on the agenda of young researcher talents across Europe and other parts of the world. Covering in depth a range of advanced topics from wireless sensor networks to M2M to Internet of Things and their applications with support of excellent lecturers and senior researchers from academy and industry, senZations has attracted more than 300 students during the past 6 events.
senZations offers a unique opportunity to learn first-hand from the leading European research projects about the latest developments and open challenges in an attractive area, that is expected to significantly impact our way of life and the way future business will be done in our economies. It combines lectures on fundamental and applied aspects of the Internet of Things with hands-on tutorials and experimentation, providing the participants with a solid understanding and experience to further advance research in this field.
The aims of the summer school are to:
- Survey fundamental and applied aspects of the Internet of Things
- Present recent advances and identify important open research challenges and directions
- Provide hands-on experience for experimentally-driven IoT research on one of the leading European IoT research facilities
- Allow establishing new contacts with other young researchers and experienced scholars from academia and industry
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and share your own ideas
- Have fun and enjoy while acquiring new skills and expertise
The workshop will take place at the Mecavnik, Serbia, Europe. Places are limited and early registration recommended - first come first served.
Join us in the wonderful environment of Mecavnik
Srdjan Krco, Ericsson Serbia
Alex Gluhak, University of Surrey
Konrad Wrona, NATO C3 Agency
Christian Ibars, CTTC