Similar to 2012, CTTC-HK kept drawing attention from the community, even from overseas media.
- Ernest S. Lo, “Breaking the Tech Transfer Gridlock with Social Innovations,” E2X, Cyberport, November 2013.
- Ernest S. Lo, “Green Sensors Lead to a Better Earth,” Green Technology Consortium Pavilion, Eco Asia Expo, October 2013.
- Ernest S. Lo, “Indoor Positioning Technology: Modern Rivals and Roadmap,” South University of Science and Technology, China, October 2013.
- Ernest S. Lo, “Wireless Research for Smart City: Needs, Challenges, and Design Tools,” South University of Science and Technology, China, June 2013.
- Ernest S. Lo, “Wireless Communications Technology for Smart Sensing Applications,” Hong Kong Productivity Council, January 2013.
- Ernest S. Lo, “City of the Mind: ‘Internet of Things’: Everything is Under Control,” Echo of Moscow, November 2013.
- Ernest S. Lo, “Trendy Guide: Wireless Sensor Networks,” Phoenix TV, February 2013.
Exhibitions / Demo
a) Macao International Environmental and Cooperation Forum, March 2013. (Sponsored by partner)
b) Eco Asia Expo, October 2013. (Sponsored by partner)
a) HK Information & Communications Technologies Exhibition 2013, April 2013. (Received financial support from the Hong Kong Government)
Membership of Industry Associations
- HK Wireless Technology Industry Association
- HK Medical and Healthcare Devices Industry Association
- Green Technology Consortium
- Business Network International (collect market feedback of IoT and VLC from different industries)
- Invited to Government and Industry events
e.g., Annual Global Community Reception, BIP 2013, InnoAsia 2013, etc.
Special Duty Unit
- A bunch of seasoned experts were recruited to join the Special Duty Unit. Their expertise and network significantly strengthened the portfolio of CTTC-HK, and enabled the company to build industry-grade products.